Monday, March 7, 2016

New Life, New House, New Confessions

This is not my first trip into the world of blogging. I started a blog to record my crazy adventures in online dating. I loved blogging and sharing my stories with everyone, but I stopped blogging because I met this great guy who took up all of my time and that great guy is now my husband!
The adventures are just beginning in our life together. We have finally moved to the same city together after almost a year of marriage- can't rush these things! We had some catching up to do, so  we bought a house! It's an exciting, expensive, and exashperating (see what I did there with the alliteration??) time for us and my friend, Angie, encouraged me to get back to blogging to share our stories. Challenge accepted!
This blog will be about our house projects we decide to take on because we watch too much HGTV and think we're Chip and Joanna Gaines and also about our life together as a married couple. It will help us chronicle our life and to keep those informed that are interested!
So! Strap on your seatbelts everyone and get ready for the crazy, kookie, and sometimes corny (more alliteration) Confessions of this DIY-aholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment